To our head office in Leknes, Lofoten we are searching for a Support and Service Engineer.
- Handling technical enquiries, problem diagnostics, communication and feedback from our customers
- Coordinate with own development department and sub suppliers to resolve issues that may affect the performance of the products and to ensure that corrective/preventative measures are taken to prevent issue re-occurrence.
- Plan and participate in the supply of software and parts for repair and replacement.
- Software testing and planning of such
- Maintain the Customer Relations System and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Produce and distribute technical information where appropriate.
- Perform demonstrations of the products where necessary.
- Conduct visits to provide support at customer sites for installations, training, fault diagnosis and service provision.
- Maintenance of ISO and Health and Safety system in areas of responsibility.
Education and experience:
- Relevant education and work experience
The following skills are essential:
- Customer focused
- Good PC skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Comfortable with handling of unexpected problems that arise and able to act on own initiative
- Must be able to communicate on different levels, both verbally and in writing, using Norwegian and English language
- Being comfortable with world-wide travel activity
- Good interpersonal skills.
We would prefer that you also:
- Have some knowledge of software programming and HW/SW integrations
- Have knowledge and interest in maritime operations
Questions to: Sigve Olsen, Managing Director, +4748155003
Closing date for application: 18/10-14