Pharos GMDSS Simulator
The Poseidon GMDSS Simulator has been the market leading networked simulator for GMDSS training since its introduction in 1992, and has been continuously improved and adapted to the needs of the GMDSS market.
Market leadig networked simulator for GMDSS training.
We have designed a total training solution for GMDSS certification, which is effective in providing trainees with the essential knowledge to achieve certification, in addition to gaining the necessary skills to handle procedures and equipment correctly in a distress situation.
Now with Iridium LT-3100S
• SOLAR GMDSS Approved in Sea Areas A1-A4
• 100% Global Distress Coverage
• Distress Alert & Distress Call
• Safety Calling & Safety Messaging
• Maritime Safety Information (MSI) and Coastal Warning Services
• Support for Bridge Alert Management (BAM)
• Ship to ship routine calling
Advanced Instructor Features
The instructor station is designed to be flexible, allowing for advanced control, supervision and debriefing:
• Multiple sessions/paralell exercises
• Malfunction control
• Assignment of multiple VHF’s
• Student intercom system
• Ship station simuation (Traffic Ship)
• Advanced exercise logging
• RCC simulation
• Voice debriefing module
• Assessment module (optional)
• Ship database
• Coast radio database
• Easy chart overview
• Multiple instructor stations
RESCUE COORDINATION CENTRE (RCC)
The instructor can operate as any Coast Radio Sation (CRS) around the world. Available equipment at the CRS is according to List of Coast Stations. The instructor can easily switch to the CRS that recieves incoming messages/calls and act accordingly.
COAST RADIO STATION (CRS)
✓ Coast Radio Station (CRS) controls
✓ Rescure Coordination Centre (RCC) controls
✓ Chart module
✓ Radar simulation with SART reflection
SEARCH AND RESCUE (SAR)
Pharos simulator has the capability to perform advanced SAR training. Moreover, the simulator stations can be individually configures and be allocated several different functions including the RCC (Rescue Co-ordination Centre).